Two-Year Manufacturers Warranty
Zion Snowboards warrants all products sold to be free of manufacturer’s defects, in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. If a product is found to be defective by our warranty manager, Zion will be responsible for either the repair or replacement of the defective product. Zion will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of use of product.
If you feel that you have a legitimate warranty claim, please contact the dealer where you purchased your snowboard. Please be sure to keep your original receipt as you will need this for your claim. The dealer will work with our warranty department to ensure that your claim is dealt with correctly. If the board needs to be shipped to our office the cost of that shipping is on the customer. The cost of shipping you the repaired or replacement board will be on Zion.
If you purchased your board from an online dealer who is not setup to deal with warranty boards or if you have questions about the damage on your board, please use our contact page to send details of your warranty claim. Please include a photo of your receipt, a photo of the board’s serial number and several photos of the damaged area from different angles. Give us a brief description of what happened to cause the damage.
- Warranty applies only to Zion products purchased from Authorized Zion Snowboard Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only – no re-sales, hand me downs, close out deals, craigslist or ebay sales are covered.
- Zion assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable and are done at cost of the customer.
- Excluded from warranty coverage are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage due to improper mounting/adjustment of bindings
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by improper storage
- Damage caused by impact with rocks, rails, trees, other snowboards or skis etc.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- For replacement we will try our best to find you the same snowboard, however be aware that our products tend to sell out and we may have to offer an alternative.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Zion Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
Take care of your ride and have a great season!